`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BCCG Trade Group - December edition

RE: BCCG Trade Group - December edition
(11-28-2012, 05:47 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: PM me your mailing address and I'll add you to the group website.
you got a pm sir.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

I'm in for dec
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

I'm in for Dec.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

I am in for dec
Mark Zentkovich
Redskins/STL Cardinals Collector
also working on Footaball HOF collection, see my website

back for december!

I am also in for December but I will have to opt out or possibly obtain "on hiatus" status for January and February 2013. I need to study for the bar exam.

The Atlanta Falcons, therefore, should be held open for the upcoming months. If someone else grabs them, I will simply have to wait in line. Thanks to all!

I gotta sit out this month but will be back in next month. Hope you all have a great christmas.Hopefully I'll be able to afford to send out packages all of 2013
want all titans and would like a chris johnson and vince young g/u and autos . T
ITANS COLLECTOR.

[Image: newbccgbanner-1.gif]

(12-02-2012, 12:09 PM)qwertvt Wrote: I am also in for December but I will have to opt out or possibly obtain "on hiatus" status for January and February 2013. I need to study for the bar exam.

The Atlanta Falcons, therefore, should be held open for the upcoming months. If someone else grabs them, I will simply have to wait in line. Thanks to all!
Not a problem, the team will be held for you. Best of luck on the bar.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

I'm in for December, November package going out Thursday, sorry but working retail sucks this time of year.

I'm in for Dec.
[Image: aldavis.png]