`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How to use Paypal on here?

How to use Paypal on here?
So I working out a trade with another member and he is going to be paying me in my Paypal account. I've only ever used it through eBay. How do I get it so he can pay me? Sorry if this is a stupid question. Not seeing anything on Beckett to link your Paypal. Thanks for any help.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

RE: How to use Paypal on here?
There is no link between Beckett & Paypal - you have to work out payment details separately. Just be sure that the sale is recorded in the trade system so feedback can be left by both parties.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Basically you will get the other persons email associated with there pay pal account, once you have that info you can then exchange pay pal emails and log into pay pal where you can either request a certain amount from the other person or he can send the amount to you.

Quote:Anybody know more details about Beckett sell function? I see threads being locked, because sellers/traders are not adding the "buy now" price under their Organization/Inventory....

The function works, but they still aren't charging a fee on sales. You set it up just like a trade, but with 'cash' on one side instead of cards.

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Thanks everyone. That helps.
I feel like this would be helpful if Beckett had the Paypal feature linked to there account. You could collect payment for cards and even use your PayPal to purchase subscriptions or even other cards.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]