`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012-13 Panini Threads Red???

2012-13 Panini Threads Red???
So, I bought a blaster box of Threads at Wal-Mart. If you haven't bought any of the cards yet, all of the base cards are copper stamped along the bottom, unless you get gold, silver, or platinum inserts. So, in my box, all of the cards looked the same, except for I got a Luc Mbah A Moute card that is stamped RED instead of bronze at the bottom. There is no serial number on the back and I can't find mention of a red insert anywhere....can anyone shed any light?

I am providing a scan, but it doesn't look as red in the picture as it does in person:
[Image: O0RdT.png]

RE: 2012-13 Panini Threads Red???
(11-15-2012, 08:55 PM)jarrrrrod Wrote: So, I bought a blaster box of Threads at Wal-Mart. If you haven't bought any of the cards yet, all of the base cards are copper stamped along the bottom, unless you get gold, silver, or platinum inserts. So, in my box, all of the cards looked the same, except for I got a Luc Mbah A Moute card that is stamped RED instead of bronze at the bottom. There is no serial number on the back and I can't find mention of a red insert anywhere....can anyone shed any light?

I am providing a scan, but it doesn't look as red in the picture as it does in person:
[Image: O0RdT.png]
We have confirmed these with Panini and added them to the database. They should show up tomorrow as 2012-13 Panini Threads Century Proof Red.

BKMag

Rob's knocking em out left and right today!!
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

I had a feeling they'd be an exclusive parallel. Every packaging format has always had an exclusive - looks like this is the retail blaster exclusive for threads.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Keith Hower from Panini (formerly from Beckett) told me that the Reds are about 1 per blaster box.

I sent ya a PM about it, thanks!

(11-16-2012, 08:19 PM)ersanluc Wrote: Keith Hower from Panini (formerly from Beckett) told me that the Reds are about 1 per blaster box.

I sent ya a PM about it, thanks!
Thanks everyone for the info!

Well I know it isnt one per blaster I bought 12 blasters and got 2 reds, is there an expected date for pricing because its been almost 2 weeks of n/a showing?

We will price them as soon as we can, but there just hasn't been a lot of market information available.

Rob

(11-27-2012, 09:11 PM)josiahcecil Wrote: Well I know it isnt one per blaster I bought 12 blasters and got 2 reds, is there an expected date for pricing because its been almost 2 weeks of n/a showing?

Any new info?

They're probably going to be like 1.2X base HI ... they're not numbered or anything, so I don't see any real demand.