`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Luol Deng, Noah, Gibson, Rose, Hinrich..

Looking for Luol Deng, Noah, Gibson, Rose, Hinrich..
Let me know what u have, If u have something I really want, I will trade in ur favor. Thanks, Ethan
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

RE: Looking for Luol Deng, Noah, Gibson, Rose, Hinrich..
I have Topps Finest Luol Deng rookie auto 105/299

http://s1273.beta.photobucket.com/user/J...6621191444

I have this if you need
[Image: 007-2.jpg]

(11-15-2012, 12:14 PM)bballfrk44 Wrote: I have Topps Finest Luol Deng rookie auto 105/299

http://s1273.beta.photobucket.com/user/J...6621191444
Interested, I would go in ur favor for that. I don't have any of his Finest rc's. I will send u a open offer. Thanks

Also have this available since I have two.

[Image: 001-3.jpg]

(11-15-2012, 12:37 PM)davidanthony2k Wrote: Also have this available since I have two.

[Image: 001-3.jpg]
I would go in ur favor for this card. I have the other Gibson, but I could use another one. Add the cards to ur org. Either send me a trade offer, or let me know and I can send u one. Thanks, for the reply

(11-15-2012, 12:42 PM)atteberry23 Wrote: I would go in ur favor for this card. I have the other Gibson, but I could get other one. Add the cards to ur org. Either send me a trade offer, or let me know and I can send u one. Thanks, for the reply
I have tried to add cards to that trade org thing 100 times and still cant figure it out. Do you have a photobucket I can look at before I try again? And do you have any hinrich rookie year autos that you would trade for this?