`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Label changes on new order

RE: Label changes on new order
Maybe the Zero auto grade was meant to be a 10 and the 1 was left off by accident?

Thats the only thing I can think of, I can't see anything getting a Zero auto lol
[Image: DeKeyser_Osgood_zpsa608e9e1.gif]
PC'ing Danny Dekeyser and Chris Osgood!
Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

Its not determined by thickness it seems anymore.
Some of my cards that got the grade on the back was a 1993 Score Dick Butkus autograph, 1993 Pinnacle Franco Harris autograph, 5 1998 Topps WCW Autographs.
All thin stock.

(11-16-2012, 05:43 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Its not determined by thickness it seems anymore.
Some of my cards that got the grade on the back was a 1993 Score Dick Butkus autograph, 1993 Pinnacle Franco Harris autograph, 5 1998 Topps WCW Autographs.
All thin stock.
Like I said above, I'm just going by what the Director of Grading told me.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(11-16-2012, 04:03 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Wow. Can you provide a scan of the front?
[Image: i-VrKBdg3-L.jpg]

Last submission got a Shaq labelled as Kobe. Got two different guys resent cards I had graded and they both got bumped grades.

WTF
(11-16-2012, 04:28 PM)mattdmc3446023 Wrote: Maybe the Zero auto grade was meant to be a 10 and the 1 was left off by accident?

Thats the only thing I can think of, I can't see anything getting a Zero auto lol
Look up the serial, you will see online it shows as 0 also

http://www.beckett.com/grading/card_look...m_type=BGS

Well after looking it up and seeing it as a 0 thats definitely an odd one.
[Image: DeKeyser_Osgood_zpsa608e9e1.gif]
PC'ing Danny Dekeyser and Chris Osgood!
Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

I think "0" is a default in their system, because if your card does not get graded (like 3 of mine that should have but had "send to JSA" labels on them) when you look it up (ungraded) all the grades are "0".
So maybe either A: someone forgot to put the grade in for the autograph
or B: typo and forgot the "1" in front of it.

Starting to get a lil uncomfortable of some of these errors. I have a 2004 card that was labeled as 2009. I have another card that was slabbed backwards. And now 3 cards that were graded in previous orders Im being told to submit to JSA (which I refuse to do at $30 a pop! for the same service Ive been getting on the same cards for $7-$10!).
Hmmmmmmmmm.

I just got my order in today and everyone of my autographed cards has the auto grade on the back. Thick stock, normal stock, didnt matter. All on the back. Which is how I like it so Im happy. That 0 auto grade has to just be an error. Send it back for a new label.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(11-18-2012, 01:41 AM)nthnoak Wrote: All on the back. Which is how I like it so I'm happy.
Boo!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(11-18-2012, 09:23 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: Boo!!
Psssshhhhh! Haha
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I have come to the conclusion after numerous submissions with grades on both the front and back that the ones on the front had shorter text than the ones on the back. If they need the full slab for the card name your auto will be on the back. If its a short name then it will be on the front.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC