`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cleaning up. 10 minutes of looking and found some scandalous fakes...

Cleaning up. 10 minutes of looking and found some scandalous fakes...
Bored, looking on the bay for fake MJ Fleer Rookie listings and found a couple.

Stopped after I saw this seller trying to sell his crap for a G.

This guy is great...

mikeastasio-----FAKE MJ LISTING

listing number

Here's another hero. This guy has it listed as "Authentic-Original"...LMFAO

jerrymc03------FAKE MJ LISTING

listing number

Sure there are more and I will find them!! Very offensive to me when idiotic people want to try and get away with ripping us dedicated collectors to pieces.

It's very critical to find these people and call them out or report them if possible.

I sent these two sellers a warning message. If their listings are not changed or removed, eBay will be notified.

RE: Cleaning up. 10 minutes of looking and found some scandalous fakes...
LMAO! I am going to hunt them down, send them a couple of harassing emails, and then report their behinds... Good looking out, mickey7mantle7.

Looks like 2nd one was taken down. I offered $1.00 for the first one... thanks for looking out..

sellers like this make me want to only buy graded BGS MJ... Still looking for one to complete my set..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

yea guys..thanks. He removed the listing earlier and messaged me a few times. He wasn't mean about it, but seemed butt hurt regarding the fact he bought a fake...not a reprint---

the jerrymc03 guy messaged me asking what was fake about it. I sent him a link/guide to figure it out himself. He did, he messaged back saying that he knows why its a fake and says he's taking it back to the LCS to return it. First of all, if the LCS sold it to you and said it's real, then they are just as dumb and ignorant for not knowing the difference. NEVER buy something you are not knowledgable with. Duh. Assuming his story pans out...

How can a legit card shop sell someone a fake MJ claiming it's real? Amazing.

I bought mine from a LCS that I frequent when the $$$$ is available Smile The owner is a good guy who know's his stuff as I do too. That's why I pulled the trigger on mine because I know it's a legit MJ rookie and the price was standard for one in this condition.

Only time I'd buy an ungraded MJ RC is in person... so I can check out the details...
When I buy one online, it's going to be graded.. even if it is only a BGS-8... as long as the 4 corners look pointed. I'm good!! but don't got the funds to buy one at the moment... & usually when I do, I end up buying other cards, because I know MJ RC's will be around forever...

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

That's great! Way to call em out on that b.s., I wouldn't be suprised if they both knew what they had. I'm sure they would say anything to get the subject dropped.

(11-13-2012, 06:30 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: That's great! Way to call em out on that b.s., I wouldn't be suprised if they both knew what they had. I'm sure they would say anything to get the subject dropped.
My thoughts exactly.. They all play dumb when they get caught.