`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I know I'm new here but...

RE: I know I'm new here but...
I personally list my cards according to what they look like. If I think a card is mint, it gets listed as mint, nm/mint+, nm etc. (I do have some listed as mint from before as well though) I know for a fact I don't want to go back through them all again individually once they fix the bug. The pricing isn't going to be jacked up forever. Hopefully.

One thing people also don't take into consideration is the nm/mint value is actually the mint value. Before the pricing was messed up a $10 mint card was at around $8 book value in nm/mint, and $5 book value in nm. So basically if everyone had their cards accurately listed according to condition there would be no difference from when the pricing wasn't screwed up. BUT obviously that only works when a card marked mint is actually mint, and so forth down the grading scale.

RE: I know I'm new here but...
(11-08-2012, 04:57 PM)ekalbNZ Wrote: I have found that too. It's a bit of a pain, but personally I just leave mine all at the default setting because I agree that unless it is graded it should never be listed as higher than this.
In my org, I often list cards even lower than the default.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.