`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
3 Packs Threads 5 Packs Prestige! 3 HITS!

3 Packs Threads 5 Packs Prestige! 3 HITS!
So I stopped at the LCS, they really only do Baseball and Football but they carry cheaper stuff like the Hoops, Prestige, and Threads. The owner was nice enough to open a box of Prestige for me to buy some packs, even gave me the Kobe pack for free lol. Any ways I bought 5 packs of prestige and 3 packs of threads. Couldn't believe the luck I had. I don't collect Kyrie by any means but for $32 I couldn't be happier.

[Image: 31_zpsa896d803.jpg]

[Image: 30_zpsd4c2e9de.jpg]

RE: 3 Packs Threads 5 Packs Prestige! 3 HITS!
If you are willing to trade the Kyrie Irving, please PM what you are looking for.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Sick redemption
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thanks! It is definitely for trade, I'm just not sure if I want to redeem it first or not.....

very very cool congrats

Thanks! I don't usually have good luck on Box Breaks but I always seem to pull something when I buy a handful of packs. I've been buying those hotpacks on ebay too and have actually gotten some nice stuff. I think I'm gonna keep doing that for awhile till something a little more expensive comes out.

What a pull for $32!
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

did the lcs make you buy the anthology pack or did they throw it in? sick hit on the kyrie.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(11-08-2012, 01:23 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: did the lcs make you buy the anthology pack or did they throw it in? sick hit on the kyrie.
He just gave it to me for free when he opened the Prestige box so I could buy some packs. I've known the guy forever he used to be my boyscout troop leader WAYYY Back lol. but I just noticed that those were $6. a piece lol that was a free $30.

PM sent, thanks very much! RJ