`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Got a Sweet in person Seahawk auto today.

RE: Got a Sweet in person Seahawk auto today.
(11-06-2012, 07:51 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Nice, mik!

I love those promo appearances ... For the last few years the Kings have done a bunch of those in Sacramento ... I've gotten Tyreke Evans, DeMarcus Cousins, Jimmer Fredette, Isaiah Thomas and Hassan Whiteside that way.

(The Whiteside was on the same day as the Cousins — got Hassan on the way home, there were only like five people waiting LOL)

Wrong sport I know, LOL, but those are a lot of fun.

I always get there two hours early and I'm usually one of the first people in line.

I love chatting people up and seeing what they brought to get signed.

By the way, is that a paint pen? Those things make me nervous, I'm a Sharpie man myself LOL
I love the IP signings as well and it is just a metallic sharpie. I have seen other folks use the paint pens as well and those make me nervous also.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(11-06-2012, 08:50 PM)mik253 Wrote: I love the IP signings as well and it is just a metallic sharpie. I have seen other folks use the paint pens as well and those make me nervous also.
Oh, that's sweet, do those come in silver? I tried the pant pens once on a couple of commons and they were really bad ... very messy, gobby, and didn't even really stick to the cards (and they were like base Panini basketball from 09-10, about as non-glossy as you can get with cards).

(11-06-2012, 10:41 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Oh, that's sweet, do those come in silver? I tried the pant pens once on a couple of commons and they were really bad ... very messy, gobby, and didn't even really stick to the cards (and they were like base Panini basketball from 09-10, about as non-glossy as you can get with cards).
Yes they do. I got mine at Office Max. Not sure if you have one of those. Pretty sure Staples and the like would also carry them as well as craft stores.

Where was Wilson at doing the signing? I have the Walt's cards for signing, but didn't hear about this one.. Would of loved to met him in person.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(11-06-2012, 11:34 PM)mik253 Wrote: Yes they do. I got mine at Office Max. Not sure if you have one of those. Pretty sure Staples and the like would also carry them as well as craft stores.
Yep, we've got an Office Max. So they stick/write just like the regular Sharpies?

(11-07-2012, 02:12 AM)gjhobbs Wrote: Where was Wilson at doing the signing? I have the Walt's cards for signing, but didn't hear about this one.. Would of loved to met him in person.
[/quote

At the Walts in Fed way.
[quote='rjcj2017' pid='2152606' dateline='1352274857']

Yep, we've got an Office Max. So they stick/write just like the regular Sharpies?
Same as the others.