`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout out to the Beckett Hockey Community

Shout out to the Beckett Hockey Community
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here that I have dealt with in the past and those I will deal with in the future. The Hockey community here on Beckett is truly one of a kind. I have always collected both Hockey and Football cards, but mostly traded hockey. I have recently started to get back into trading on the Football side (probably because of the lockout) and am quickly realizing why I spend most of my time on the Hockey side of things. The people here are always easy to deal with, patient (because I do have a life outside of the hobby and at times can be slow to respond or ship) and just overall a friendly group.

Just wanted to say thanks for making the hobby enjoyable!
[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

RE: Shout out to the Beckett Hockey Community
Don't shout too loud we like our anonymity, but this really is the best forum ask anyone here. And thanks for the shout out.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Thanks for the nod for the Hockey Community, Eric! This truly is the best bunch of folks in the Beckett Community, and I hope that they all know that. I see so many acts of mutual respect, selflessness, integrity and general kindness that it inspires me to do more. Great job, Hockey Community!!! Best wishes!

Randi

(11-05-2012, 10:05 PM)twobroscards Wrote: The people here are always easy to deal with, patient (because I do have a life outside of the hobby and at times can be slow to respond or ship) and just overall a friendly group.
Takes one to know one. : )
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

this is why i enjoy being on the boards

happy collecting
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

The hobby is what you make of it. More importantly - your actions/attitudes/freindships affect others.

Each and everyone of you contribute to a positive happy hobby.

That is why this forum is popular. There are other forums out there (we have seen them all) and there are only a couple we visit - this being one of them. JJ is right - this forum is enjoyable.

Thanks to everyone for keeping it that way!!!

Scott

Agree with the above
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK