`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Shaquille O'neal Magics All Rookie Hoops 92-93

Looking for Shaquille O'neal Magics All Rookie Hoops 92-93
It is the one rookie I do not have. I have multiples of many high end O'neals, just in case another O'neal collector has an extra. I do not want to add them to my organize until someone responds, as it is the only way I plan to trade them:

92/93 UD #1 BV$25
92/93 Ultra All Rookie #7/10 BV$20
93/94 Fleer All Star #7/24 BV$20
93/93 Skybox Center Stage #CS2 BV$10
93/94 Ultra Nicknames #13/15 BV$10
93/94 Ultra Scoring Kings #8/10 BV$25
93/94 UD All Rookie Team #AR1 BV$10
93/94 UD Future Heroes 35/36 BV$12

I have many multiples of all of his other rookies, so you could certainly PM me to add.

The Magic's All Rookie is BV$40

RE: Looking for Shaquille O'neal Magics All Rookie Hoops 92-93
I'd edit & remove the BV's in your post before MOD deletes them.. it's against beckett rules (TOS) to post BV....

your request brings back memories... I was actually looking at the old Shaq cards online earlier today... Been wanting to try to get another complete redemption RC set... since the one I have has a slight dinged corner... I was lucky to pull two of the redemptions when I was 13.. Didn't know what it was, until I read about it in the beckett magazine.... I ran home, found the first one I pulled & traded it for a bunch of older cards... can't remember exactly what I got, but I know I got a 86-87 fleer MJ sticker (offcentered big time) & a Reggie Miller RC (offcentered)... plus a bunch of other cards.. .

Sorry, I do not have an extra Magic's All Rookie card..

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

RE: Looking for Shaquille O'neal Magics All Rookie Hoops 92-93
I have these extra Shaqs including the one you are looking for, but I would only be interested in trading it for a Topps Archive Gold Shaq RC or a 1992-93 Stadium Club Members Only Beam Team. If you have either and want to trade, let me know!

[Image: 24_zpscf810c02.jpg]