`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
BCCG trade group...November '12 edition

RE: BCCG trade group...November '12 edition
Please welcome our two newest members... gjhobbs (seahawks) and hongkongfooey (bengals).

Another day or two until I will set the partners for the month.
It is time for our annual Secret Santa... please PM me if your interested in being a part of this tradition this year.

This is separate from the regular trade group, but only consists of our members. The guidelines are as follows... The minimum spend on your receipiant is $25. This can be anything from cards of their favorite team to a photo or even a toaster ( as one of our members recieved one year... which I think is pretty damn cool). I will gather all the names and randomly pair members up. Once again, this is separate from the monthly trade. If you have any questions please feel free to message me.

I would like to have all names involved to me by the 24th of NOV so I can match you up before the end of the month.

The idea is to think outside the box ( or realm of cards if possible ) and have it in your partners hands before xmas.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Messages In This Thread
RE: BCCG trade group...November '12 edition - by ftballcardz - 11-09-2012, 09:11 PM