`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Hot Thread

Who's Hot Thread
I had an idea an thought i'd try it. Since there are so many players, games, and cards, it can be hard to keep track of who's hot right at the moment. I seem to always miss the boat on a hot player, and sell my cards at the wrong time. Since we are a small, tight, helpful community, i figured we could keep updates on who you've seen either play remarkebly well or whos cards have soared throught he roof all of a sudden. Last year, Jeremy Lin would have been great to jump on early obviously. But how cool would it have been if we had a heads up about that. I know its not always obvious, but all it takes is one person to have a good idea or perspective on a player for us all to profit. I know some may want to keep that information to themselves. Thats fine, if you wanna be like that. Maybe this will work, maybe not. Im just tired of having cards that could have sold for a lot more than I can get now. Lets see if we can keep it going all season. Thanks for participating!
My first one Ill list is Damian Lillard. His cards are selling very good and will most likely go down some. And also Jonas Valaciunas.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

RE: Who's Hot Thread
James Harden will be if he continues playing like he did last night...wow.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

Ya, I think James Harden should do good.. I kind of regret selling my Elite Black Box auto /24.. but I think I did pretty good, since I sold it for BV to a collector in Indonesia last Sep.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

James Harden is just wow. I'm glad I kept couple of his auto's. Now, I really want to start collecting Damian Lillard. That boy got some mad handles and shoots great off the dribble. He did great against the Lakers last night.

Lillard a good candidate to blow up. I think MKG might be as well. He could flirt with a triple double every night. Just gotta turn em in to wins

I think a player to watch is Marvin Williams.Utah is going to be better than alot of people think and he gets to be part of their offensive and not just a player that just has to get the scraps left by his teammates.

(11-01-2012, 12:19 PM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: James Harden will be if he continues playing like he did last night...wow.
+ 1

I passed on him when I drafted my fantasy team...lol Its's a long season.
Me personally, I don't spend too much time scouring for cards on the rise or fall on sites like eBay. Takes a lot of time, it's almost like prospecting for profit. I will however keep a keen eye on my Jordan stuff before I'm about to make a mid to high-end purchase. I don't want to over spend if possible just like the next guy.

I do however spend more time watching sports. You see a player getting hot/cold on TV, then more than likely that will reflect his stock in the open market.

I do think that Dwight Howard's stock will rise somewhat being in a bigger sports town (L.A.).

If Ray Allen stays hot and starts in Miami, look for his stuff to go up as well.

Damian Lillard is a beast and could be the Rookie of the Year if he plays like he did the other night.

We all know of LeBron and Kobe. There stuff only seems to rise. Especially if LeBron auto's in a Heat uni are produced.

Also, keep an eye on Kevin Martin in OKC. His stuff should go up somewhat as well as the season goes on.

I liked Austin Rivers as well. He's gonna be really good. Even though his team is poo, his experience will come around by next year; elevating is game and card value.

What about Shane Battier from Miami? Had some good clutch moments last year and it seems like it carried over to this year hitting some three pointers in his first game. Can the same be said for Mario Chalmers?

for some reason jeremy lin's card values havent decreased as fast as i thought they would i guess ill have to wait a couple years to finish some of my auto sets Smile
http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j276/andreasmjohnson/

I AM CURRENTLY COLLEC
TING:

JAY-Z (100+DIFFERENT)
SHELDEN WILLIAMS (100+ DIFFERENT)
2004-05 PROSI
G PROSIGN AUTOS (50/204)
BO JACKSON

(11-02-2012, 08:08 PM)andreasmjohnson Wrote: for some reason jeremy lin's card values havent decreased as fast as i thought they would i guess ill have to wait a couple years to finish some of my auto sets Smile
+1 on that. I noticed that too. I guess people are waiting to see how he does in Houston.

(11-03-2012, 06:15 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: +1 on that. I noticed that too. I guess people are waiting to see how he does in Houston.
So far so good. I hope he keeps doing well. I've been collecting a lot of Lin's stuff lately too.