`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Selling SOME of my MJ Collection

RE: Selling SOME of my MJ Collection
(10-30-2012, 10:48 PM)bengu Wrote: Wow I'm actually shocked you're willing to part with any of your MJ's!! You didn't ever come off as the type to quit the hobby!

Not quitting the hobby, just being more reasonable. I became a little obsessive with my collection and had the "gotta get them all" mentality. Not that this is a bad thing, but I just found I bought cards to simply buy them, not because I really wanted them. I am not selling everything but like I mentioned, I do not need 85 jersey cards. I will start there and narrow down my collection of jersey cards and see if there are any other cards I can live without. Cards that I have wanted since I was a kid I will not part with. Mainly I will focus on 90's cards and some newer stuff. For example, I have about 8 of the Supreme Court Floor cards from 10-11 SP Authentic...do I need that many? I also tried to complete the many subsets of the newer stuff...cards I really dont need/want. Another area I am planning to sell is the 08-09 Legacy cards I have. Remember the 1000+ card set UD put out? I have over 500 cards and feel this set is sort of pointless. This was a prime example of getting cards just to get them. So I am going to sell those and some jersey cards (which I have never been a fan of really) and see how I feel. Hope this makes sense.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Selling SOME of my MJ Collection - by nickm1123 - 10-29-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: Selling SOME of my MJ Collection - by bengu - 10-30-2012, 10:48 PM
RE: Selling SOME of my MJ Collection - by nickm1123 - 10-30-2012, 11:48 PM