`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Bowman Chrome 4 box break

2012 Bowman Chrome 4 box break
Wife picked these up at the LCS today. I've been itching to open some packs so got these. Last 4 he had. Here's the goods:

Refractors
Markakis, Lawrie, Wright, Longoria, Darvish, Dozier, Bumgarner, Lind, Wainwright, Moustakas, Milone, Harper, Montero

Prospect Refractors
Jamal Austin, William Beckwith, Yeison Hernandez, Manuel Hernandez, Forrest Snow, Manny Machado

Blue Refractors #/250
Brandon Morrow, Jason Motte, Jose Valverde

Purple Refractors #/199
Ike Davis, Gregory Hopkins (prospect)

Legends in the Making
Felix Hernandez, Dylan Bundy, Jered Weaver

All-Star Futures Game
Bethancourt, Solis, Julio Rodriguez, Castellanos, Gennett, Ventura

Franchise All-Stars
Gonzalez/Arenado, Felix Hernandez/Hultzen, Cabrera/Castellanos, Trout/Segura x2, Votto/Billy Hamilton

Autos
Pratt Maynard, Andrew Chafin, Brad Miller, Christian Villanueva

Refractor Auto #/500
Adam Conley

Not exactly sure how I did. Did get an extra auto in the first box I opened. Will be putting most of these up for trade once pricing comes out. Looking to trade to complete the base set. Thanks for looking and comments welcome.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: 2012 Bowman Chrome 4 box break
i'd say you did alright. its hard to tell with bowman. sitting on it for a year or two for the minor guys to see if they develop. once your ready to trade, id be interest in all cardinals and harpers you got.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

When you are ready to trade I'd Like the Montero if its a Jesus Montero refractor. I am trying to complete a rainbow and the base refractor is one that I need.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(10-26-2012, 09:55 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: When you are ready to trade I'd Like the Montero if its a Jesus Montero refractor. I am trying to complete a rainbow and the base refractor is one that I need.
Wish I could help you on that one. Its Miguel.

Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

I think you broke even or at least came close. You'll have to wait a couple years, though, to really tell.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

You did well. Let me know if the Legends in the Making are available for trade. Trying to make that set.

Nice, congrats! I've seen others saying good things about Villanueva and Chafin. But like everyone is saying, it'll take a few years to know. I think that's kind of the fun of Bowman. You can be going through your old stuff a few years later and find a pleasant surprise.