`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
chibearsboy aka Jeff please look!!! EDIT: Garrett Wolfe responded!!!
Shocked 
chibearsboy aka Jeff please look!!! EDIT: Garrett Wolfe responded!!!
I really don't know what to say buddy but I've followed Garrett Wolfe on a Twitter for about a year since I live near Chicago and watched him played in college and on da bears. Anywho I tweeted him about your PC of him and how you spend 1000s on his cards and he responded and told me to tell you thanks and he appreciates it. I told him Id send him a link of your collection and how sweet it was and he said ok!

My twitter handle is bmanphins135499 if anyone wants to see for themselves and show Im not full of shizzy lol. Jeff, my friend, if you are not on Twitter well now is the time to join Twitter lol. You have a chance to show off your PC of your guy Garrett Wolfe!

Send me a Pm when you get a chance. I wont be on beckett until tonight but I thought this was worth sharing!!!

Note I did not send him a link of your PC so you can send him what ever you want bud. Im so jealous lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: chibearsboy aka Jeff please look!!!
Wow, chibearsboy's gonna love that. Very cool of you to think of another member here, bakerman. Very neat story.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-26-2012, 12:28 PM)nineof Wrote: Wow, chibearsboy's gonna love that. Very cool of you to think of another member here, bakerman. Very neat story.
Thanks man. I don't want any credit though. Jeff has collected Wolfe for years and I thought it would be cool for Jeff to show off his PC if possible. I didn't think Wolfe would even respond and when he did I was over excited lol. I threw the idea for Wolfe to come here and show an appearance but so far he didn't say anything. Perhaps after chibearsboy shows his PC GW might show up. IDK. Either way how freaking cool is this lol. Im definitely going to tweet Jason Taylor my PC that's for sure.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

thats awesome, i cant get Landry to retweet me lol
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

That's sweet!!!

Since we're telling Twitter stories. My Twitter handle was nolan5000, but I can't get back on there. The celebrity that I tweeted was Stacy Keibler and she tweeted me back. I couldn't believe it. I was beside myself.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

wow cool Rick! i havent looked at my twit thing in a while but i follow GW.
i need to look,thanks bro.
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(10-26-2012, 06:47 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: wow cool Rick! i havent looked at my twit thing in a while but i follow GW.
i need to look,thanks bro.
Smile
No problem man! I took a shot and it worked. LMK when you plan on showing him your PC. Im really curious what he will say about it.

On a side note is their anything "cooler" than showing your PC to your main PC player? I really cant think of anything lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(10-27-2012, 04:00 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: No problem man! I took a shot and it worked. LMK when you plan on showing him your PC. Im really curious what he will say about it.

On a side note is their anything "cooler" than showing your PC to your main PC player? I really cant think of anything lol.
nope thats cool......unless he came to dinner AND got the tour..
Wink
sent him a link bro
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

RE: chibearsboy aka Jeff please look!!! EDIT: Garrett Wolfe responded!!!
Bump for Chibearsboy! GW responded to his PC! How cool is that???
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341