`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion about 2012 Topps Heritage High #

RE: Opinion about 2012 Topps Heritage High #
(10-25-2012, 10:11 PM)cardinalcorey Wrote: I'd be much more likely to buy it if I knew exactly who was in it. Besides Harper.
Behold the checklist: http://www.beckett.com/news/2012/10/topp...checklist/
[Image: IsX9y.png]

I thought that at $99 it was steep, but at a print run of 1000, I could blow 100G, buy them all and rule the
Heritage World BwaaaaHaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Or maybe not Smile
But seriously, it is steep, but it is limited, so that's the ball game "supply and demand"
I' m sure that there are at least a thousand Heritage fans out there and surely this edition will sell out during the pre-sale. The Topps mini online exclusive did. That was $50 per box and I think it was limited to 3000 sets. I believe that Topps found a little niche here and will use it to their advantage for years to come.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-26-2012, 09:15 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I thought that at $99 it was steep, but at a print run of 1000, I could blow 100G, buy them all and rule the
Heritage World BwaaaaHaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Or maybe not Smile
But seriously, it is steep, but it is limited, so that's the ball game "supply and demand"
I' m sure that there are at least a thousand Heritage fans out there and surely this edition will sell out during the pre-sale. The Topps mini online exclusive did. That was $50 per box and I think it was limited to 3000 sets. I believe that Topps found a little niche here and will use it to their advantage for years to come.
The only thing with the minis is that people saw how well it did this year so they will be willing to buy more if Topps doesn't mess with it. Boxes themselves are selling for $70+ online now and with this years, one guy bought the last 300 boxes or so
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

I pulled the trigger. I already completed the Base + SP set and figured why not to complete the master set minus inserts. I mean I already paid $70+ per box for 3 hobby boxes to barely complete the set. Only pulled a couple $10 jersey relics and a holliday auto (which I sold to obtain SP's) $100 for a 100 card short-print set and a auto I think is worth it. I'll probably get a base auto but a chance for a Cespedes, Harper or Darvish. I'll take it...

Well, the set is now sold out on the Topps home page. Only auto-less sets remain on ebay. I was wondering how long it would take before they sold out.