`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Players are stupid...........

RE: The Players are stupid...........
Well yes, youre right, ive never had to negotiate a job/contract. But i still think when youre getting paid in the millions, compared to the guys who's pulling beers at the local pub, or driving buses, deal with it. I mean were not talking about people who are struggling to feed families. If they dont like the pay or whatever go play in the KHL or somewhere where theyll pay better (im not sure there is anywhere??). The NHL is the biggest and best league in the world, get what youre given or go somewhere else, just get out on the <insert generic swear word here> ice and stop whinging. And also the figures Fehr would be talking about (obviously) covers every player, so those figures would be massively inflated by the salaries or the top 5-10%.

All this said, im more playing devils advocate. I think the league needs to get their act together as well, but the reality is, where else besides being self employed, do the employees get the better of the deal? Its always the management, etc that makes the real coin. If they can find better money somewhere else, by all means take it, rather than just holding out on an agreement that makes the fans hurt. If the NHL wants to play hard ball, leave the NHL, they'll learn one way or another but at least then theres hockey on the table.

Im probably contradicted in what im saying, but i just want to see hockey played... being in Australia, we dont get coverage at all really, let alone of other leagues, and im just so annoyed this hasnt been dealt with, and agreed on.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

Messages In This Thread
The Players are stupid........... - by rippinwax - 10-18-2012, 04:06 PM
RE: The Players are stupid........... - by mrdub - 10-18-2012, 06:48 PM
RE: The Players are stupid........... - by nemesis77777 - 10-18-2012, 09:05 PM
RE: The Players are stupid........... - by azicet - 10-19-2012, 11:59 PM