`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Need Some Advice On Handling This Ebay Issue

RE: Need Some Advice On Handling This Ebay Issue
I think you need to re-read my orignal post. I did not imply anything. I stated what I would have done if I received the wrong package, and stated my opinion (exactly what you were requesting) and what I thought to be a reasonable option with you paying for the boxes of cards you opened. I can not help that you do not like the responses you are receiving.
I honestly hope you did not think that this community was going to give you a free pass. You said yourself that you do not even collect football cards, so why even open them?

(10-16-2012, 10:51 AM)phillies816 Wrote: Like i stated I did make an attempt to see where it came from. If the scan had said CA like the seller of the Hamels card I would have known right away. If they had included a packing slip I would have known right away. I also waited 10 days to hear anything so please dont make it sound like I just didn't make an attempt. I don't appreciate what you are implying. What i meant by what would be the best and most reasonable option. Just drop it altogether? Send the guy every card that came out of those boxes? Still ask him for the Hamels and maybe send something to help offset the loss of his boxes? Should have been more specific.

How did I know it was the same seller? The card I bought was out of California and the tracking on the boxes said New York? Shady this

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need Some Advice On Handling This Ebay Issue - by dkotart - 10-16-2012, 02:32 PM