`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MNF: Chargers VS. Broncos

RE: MNF: Chargers VS. Broncos
I don't know where the rest of you were watching it from, but being on the East Coast myself, staying up until 1am to not see anything but a total deflation of my team made it hurt even more. I think it's easy to blame Rivers (and it REALLY is) since he gave up 4 interceptions, but he wasn't the one Denver scored 35 UNANSWERED points against. The second half looked like Manning and Co. were playing against a JV squad who all had charliehorses....

(10-15-2012, 11:07 PM)chargers2427 Wrote: Let me know what all you think! Personally I am humiliated and have never questioned my fan status more than this!

If one (or a few) bad games REALLY makes you question your "fan status", then let me answer for you, you are not.

If you think this is bad, fans of Buffalo, Detroit, and Cleveland would like to talk to you...fans love their team no matter if the season is 14-2 or 2-14.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

I loved it! It was a thing of beauty. Never have I seen such an exciting game before! Manning hit 13 in a row before being forced to dump his 1st incompletion of the 2nd half. Manning did his stuff, he did what he was expected to do and I think the game ball should go to the Defense. They came out in the 2nd half determined to make Rivers life hell and they did it!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I hate to dig up an old post, but seriously? The Chargers need to get rid of AJ Smith and Norv Turner. Correct me if I am wrong, but isnt Smith credited for getting rid of Drew Brees, Darren Sproles and Vincent Jackson? Look at what these players have done since leaving the Chargers. As far as Norv goes, I dont really think I need to say much there. The past 3 games have been a complete joke to the organization. Time for change.
[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)