`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Opinion...

RE: Your Opinion...
(10-10-2012, 09:51 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Should have stuck with the original. This one just looks too bland with no personality.
Hi Bill, thanks for your response on my thread. I'm glad that the majority of you agree with my thread.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I hadnt noticed it until now. ITs true its looks too simple...... kinda lame
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

If the new one and old one came out at the same time, I'm sure a majority of people would prefer the new one. But since the old one is what we've all grown accustomed to, people have a negative reaction to anything that's different. They're both pretty atrocious but for different reasons.

(10-12-2012, 03:39 PM)rossmaute Wrote: If the new one and old one came out at the same time, I'm sure a majority of people would prefer the new one. But since the old one is what we've all grown accustomed to, people have a negative reaction to anything that's different. They're both pretty atrocious but for different reasons.
Disagree.

It seems like they, more or less, hide the shipping costs on items. As far as I can tell, you have to specifically click on the "shipping" tab to see what the cost will be.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(10-12-2012, 06:52 PM)uvaspina Wrote: It seems like they, more or less, hide the shipping costs on items. As far as I can tell, you have to specifically click on the "shipping" tab to see what the cost will be.
No, it's not hidden. It's underneath where it shows how many eBay bucks you will earn. I've never had to click on the Shipping tab.

Well, some corporate suit at eBay had to justify his or her six-figure salary by changing it.

"See, I'm making an impact!"

(10-12-2012, 07:19 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Well, some corporate suit at eBay had to justify his or her six-figure salary by changing it.

"See, I'm making an impact!"
Maybe so.
If that's the case, he or she should be fired.

(10-12-2012, 06:59 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: No, it's not hidden. It's underneath where it shows how many eBay bucks you will earn. I've never had to click on the Shipping tab.
-On my screen, it actually shows up on the top right hand side. I liked it better when it appeared right under the price/bid.

-To be more responsive to your thread, I'm not crazy about the new logo, but I think I'll get used to it. It looks like they used helvitica font, which some people have a weird fascination with. (think: ikea) "So simple, yet clean and elegant" -said the graphic design team, congratulating one another.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

It reminds me of 1970s products, like old school Pepsi or something.