Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check my bucket and see if you wttf anything out of the cards for trade section

Check my bucket and see if you wttf anything out of the cards for trade section
http://s1174.photobucket.com/albums/r620...2QQtppZZ36

I also have a 1/1 magenta printing plate of brady if someone has a nice brees they would like to trade for it or all offers are welcome.

RE: Check my bucket and see if you wttf anything out of the cards for trade section
Checkout my org I like the Kerrigan and Hankerson Redskins autos.

RE: Check my bucket and see if you wttf anything out of the cards for trade section
Can you cmb for the Rudolph Contenders and the Charles green Crown Royale? Please and thank you Smile
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

Could you check me for your elite auto donta hightower

Checkme for the Packers Inceptions, I think they were Finley, Jennings, and Alex Green auto
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

check me for the sean spence auto please

Check me for the Charles crown green the alex green auto rudolph auto and the gresham auto plz

Nothing is in the organize... Sad
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Could really use the hankerson r&s auto for my set and maybe the posey elite inscriptions auto....lmk
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++