`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I'm back!

RE: I'm back!
(10-07-2012, 02:49 PM)franklinx Wrote: Heya Randi..!.. Ya I came back last year and must have read the new rules wrong, or they changed them to allow up to 100 traders in my organize. Without a subscription.
How do you see my wants?... Last time I was here i couldnt even access my organize. I waited to long and was locked out of it when they did the change. Boy was i , ummmm, i was , ummmm, lets just say mad. (lol).
I have a current rookie trade list, but with the rules i couldnt post it , as it has all my wants, and all my dupes in the sets listed. Witch would be well over the 100 I could add to my organize and post for free.
Im gonna trade a few and see how things are around here these days. If its kool, I will fork over the $20 a year member fee.
Ok well gonna go try and access my organize. Wish me luck..=0p
~cheerz~
Fx

Oh... you will not get in without paying for it. It's a rough road that they took and all of us have to traverse it. I can see what was residual from your previous want list, still placed in your Org., when I go to make a trade with you. Seeing as you most likely don't still have what has been in your Org. over the past little while, I don't think that it would be viable to send you a trade offer.

If you found any use of the Org. or the Price Guide, then I would suggest that it is worthy to pay for a subscription. If not, then you are SOL my friend. I still pay for the Hockey subscription, and most likely will. It gives me a broader spectrum to work with, lets me help other members out with their issues, and gives me a one-up at the card shows. Hopefully we will be able to make a trade in the near future!

Randi

Messages In This Thread
I'm back! - by franklinx - 10-07-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: I'm back! - by rayeates - 10-07-2012, 01:33 PM
RE: I'm back! - by franklinx - 10-07-2012, 02:49 PM
RE: I'm back! - by rayeates - 10-11-2012, 05:49 PM
RE: I'm back! - by Optimus_Prime - 10-08-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: I'm back! - by bluefrozencanuck - 10-09-2012, 07:19 AM
RE: I'm back! - by josiahcecil - 10-11-2012, 08:06 PM
RE: I'm back! - by dark crawler88 - 10-12-2012, 04:54 PM