all I need to say is...STEAL
Just got this bad boy for 15 bucks.../25
[Image: KGrHqVHJB8E-N1cQwsBPqtRC0NDw60_58.jpg]
I LOVE THE LOCKOUT Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: all I need to say is...STEAL
Its a Red Wing card...........someone probably threw it in the garbage and some other or rather the only other Red Wing fan in the world...probably pulled it out and sold it to you! YOU GOT RIPPED OFF!!!!!

JK, Nice pick up... Big Grin
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

(10-04-2012, 02:00 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: Its a Red Wing card...........someone probably threw it in the garbage and some other or rather the only other Red Wing fan in the world...probably pulled it out and sold it to you! YOU GOT RIPPED OFF!!!!!

JK, Nice pick up... Big Grin
Hugh...don't push it I shall burn that care package i have coming your way!

Very nice pick up! Congrats!!!

On another note... I picked up something for the both of you (you too, Hugh) today at the LCS! Justin, yours will be easy to figure out, as I only know of one of your wants, but Hugh will have to wait and see! Best wishes!

Randi

Hmmmm, Well Thank you Randi....you didnt have to get me a thing....but its much appreciated for the though! (they actually took some of that monopoly money you use in Canada? LOL)

Hmmmm, Well Thank you Randi....you didnt have to get me a thing....but its much appreciated for the though! (they actually took some of that monopoly money you use in Canada? LOL)

Diid you get me some Maple Syrup....or my very own whale counter?!?!? Big Grin

Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

(10-04-2012, 02:19 PM)rayeates Wrote: Very nice pick up! Congrats!!!

On another note... I picked up something for the both of you (you too, Hugh) today at the LCS! Justin, yours will be easy to figure out, as I only know of one of your wants, but Hugh will have to wait and see! Best wishes!

Randi
awww thanks randi...no clue what it would be, but thanks bro, you really didn't have to get me anything...Now I'm glad that I let that deal me and our mutual Australian buddy had over a certain Messier /20...you're welcome! Tongue

Very nice pick up. Congrats.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

(10-04-2012, 02:23 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: Hmmmm, Well Thank you Randi....you didnt have to get me a thing....but its much appreciated for the though! (they actually took some of that monopoly money you use in Canada? LOL)

Diid you get me some Maple Syrup....or my very own whale counter?!?!? Big Grin
I know that I didn't! I know that I don't have to do anything that I do... and neither do you! Tongue Haha! I found some things that I though might interest you, and at a great price, too! They are packaged and will be on the way tomorrow, so be on the lookout.

On another note... our money IS higher a higher value than yours right now, so you might want to cram it! Big Grin NO MAPLE SYRUP FOR YOU! As for the whale counter, going by what I have seen of your wif... Hehe! KIDDING!!! o.O
(10-04-2012, 02:42 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: awww thanks randi...no clue what it would be, but thanks bro, you really didn't have to get me anything...Now I'm glad that I let that deal me and our mutual Australian buddy had over a certain Messier /20...you're welcome! Tongue
You did not think about it... that's why you don't know! Tongue That Messier is a trader, but very appreciated! HEY! WAIT! What are you doing, snooping around in my trades??? >Sad

Tongue

Randi

(10-04-2012, 03:14 PM)rayeates Wrote: I know that I didn't! I know that I don't have to do anything that I do... and neither do you! Tongue Haha! I found some things that I though might interest you, and at a great price, too! They are packaged and will be on the way tomorrow, so be on the lookout.

On another note... our money IS higher a higher value than yours right now, so you might want to cram it! Big Grin NO MAPLE SYRUP FOR YOU! As for the whale counter, going by what I have seen of your wif... Hehe! KIDDING!!! o.O

You did not think about it... that's why you don't know! Tongue That Messier is a trader, but very appreciated! HEY! WAIT! What are you doing, snooping around in my trades??? >Sad

Tongue

Randi
WEll I had him convenced to trade it to me and not you, but I had a huge offer for some PC stuff and I had to take it Tongue YOU'RE WELCOME!

(10-04-2012, 03:22 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: WEll I had him convenced to trade it to me and not you, but I had a huge offer for some PC stuff and I had to take it Tongue YOU'RE WELCOME!
Ohh... so now I have something that you want, huh? We shall see what the future holds!

Randi