`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Chrome Atlanta Braves Rainbow Help

2012 Topps Chrome Atlanta Braves Rainbow Help
I have decided to go all out this year, as I have never tried for a rainbow of the whole team. It will unfortunately not include Superfractors or Printing Plates because I just can't afford that, but everything else is in, including the Pastornicky autos.

Anyways, I am probably around half way, and have all of my needs for this marked in my organize. Thank you to everyone who has helped so far. Mike
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

RE: 2012 Topps Chrome Atlanta Braves Rainbow Help
still coming along slowly, bump.
317 unique Javy Lopez

Good luck! I decided to do the same thing with Twins this year. Darn atomics and reds though
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

Awesome! I know, I think the Atomics I will also cross off the list and settle for the lowest serial number being the red, #d/25. I am excited, thank you
317 unique Javy Lopez

(10-07-2012, 07:29 PM)northflacards Wrote: Awesome! I know, I think the Atomics I will also cross off the list and settle for the lowest serial number being the red, #d/25. I am excited, thank you
I haven't been working on mine too long so I don't have much but I have 1/6 atomics, 1/6 reds, and 2/6 golds

offer sent
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

(10-07-2012, 07:58 PM)clarkzac Wrote: I haven't been working on mine too long so I don't have much but I have 1/6 atomics, 1/6 reds, and 2/6 golds
I have been working on mine a little over a month, and have tried starting from bottom up (getting cheapest cards first). Have almost all of the regular,puple,blue,black. Still need some orange, but then on to the red, sepia and maybe atomic, but there are twelve Braves in the set so it might be a little out of reach for me, who knows.
317 unique Javy Lopez

(10-08-2012, 08:14 AM)northflacards Wrote: I have been working on mine a little over a month, and have tried starting from bottom up (getting cheapest cards first). Have almost all of the regular,puple,blue,black. Still need some orange, but then on to the red, sepia and maybe atomic, but there are twelve Braves in the set so it might be a little out of reach for me, who knows.
I've been working on mine for 2 weeks now. The first card that I got was the Mauer atomic. After that I decided to go for everything I can of not just him, but Twins players as well. I missed out on the Mauer super and Dozier super. The Mauer got out of my price range and I just completely forgot to bid on the Dozier. I haven't decided if I wanna go player by player, color by color, or just grab everything as it comes. I'm lucky though, there are only 6 Twins this year

Well the only Twins refractor I have that is not a regular/base refractor is the x fractor of chris parmelee, if you need that I could send it to you to help you out.
Just picked my first red up off ebay
[Image: redautotyler.jpg]
317 unique Javy Lopez

Congrats on the red refractor!