`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some updates. Mainstream rookies

RE: Some updates. Mainstream rookies
(10-03-2012, 08:28 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Is Future Stars 1987 mini a separate insest set from "normal" 1987 minis? Secondly, I haven't gotten many cards from the Golden Giveaway either. Just Mariano Rivera, Alex Rodriguez, and Mark Teixiera through 40 codes. Didn't buy much base Topps this year, just a Jumbo box for each Series and some Target rack packs and hanger boxes.

Not exactly different, but the label is new for update. Before now they were all just 1987 minis. They carried over the look of rookie cards from '87, but it's not like there is a non future stars version of the same player.
[Image: %24%28KGrHqF,!hUE+8,SFZEcBQ,3UZ7%280g~~60_57.JPG]

(10-03-2012, 08:12 PM)nolanryan43 Wrote: are you trading the nolan ryan, i have these base musial, mattingly sandberg, palmer, spahn, yas, tulo, braun, howard, kershaw, stanton,

No. Nolan is the only player I collect. No other player in the set means anything to me which is why I asked for suggestions on who to trade for that someone else would want or if someone wants Weaver. I traded 2 cards on the site to get the 1 Ryan then had it shipped to me from Topps.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Some updates. Mainstream rookies - by acevanquish - 10-02-2012, 06:07 PM
RE: Some updates. Mainstream rookies - by acevanquish - 10-03-2012, 08:46 PM