`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Update Is Out at Walmart

2012 Update Is Out at Walmart
Someone posted over on Blowout about breaking 10 blasters and they pulled a possible Harper #299 SP. Not sure which is the SP would be but I'd guess the one with Chipper.

[Image: Scan0015_zps3bd4c3b2.jpg]

RE: 2012 Update Is Out at Walmart
Thanks, I'm going to get some Update tomorrow.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

guess the chipper one was the SP cause it's up on Ebay with a BIN of $450

Just came home from walmart with 2 retail jumbo packs, nothing great. did get the harper all-star.
[Image: yankeebanner.jpg]

from following the post over on blowout looks like the SP's aren't as hard to come by as initially thought.

There are suit variations for Darvish and Cano that have popped up which IMO is just stupid.

here is the Cano

[Image: U3rpnl.jpg]

(10-02-2012, 01:46 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: from following the post over on blowout looks like the SP's aren't as hard to come by as initially thought.

There are suit variations for Darvish and Cano that have popped up which IMO is just stupid.

here is the Cano

[Image: U3rpnl.jpg]
Considering MOST baseball cards have players in uniforms. I think an out of uniform variant is a good idea.... Unlike the over used PITF...

(10-02-2012, 03:24 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Considering MOST baseball cards have players in uniforms. I think an out of uniform variant is a good idea.... Unlike the over used PITF...
I agree. I like the change. My daughter pulled the Andrew McCutchen out of her blaster box as well as the Harper All-Star
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's