`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2002 T206 with nice Piedmont hit!

2002 T206 with nice Piedmont hit!
Was in Santa Monica, CA due to Carmageddon II so stopped by th LCS and picked up a box of 2002 Topps 206, just needed to get my fix on by breaking a box.

Never bought any of this stuff before but was very pleased.

Maddux mini Polar Bear
Bench mini Polar Bear
Mattingly mini Tolstoi Black
Brett mini Tolstoi Black

Now the nice hits
Wagner base card #179
Wagner Mini Cycle Brand #179
Gwynn jersery

and the best one

McQuillan Piedmont

Card is in pretty decent shape. Does anyone know if I can send it in for grading in the Topps 206 frame? Or does it need to be removed?

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2002 T206 with nice Piedmont hit!
hi -nice box -I can use the Brett if you are trading.
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

(09-30-2012, 05:24 PM)homerjg007 Wrote: hi -nice box -I can use the Brett if you are trading.
I'll put it up later when i get home and see what you have for trade.

I think they will grade the frame that it is in and not the T206 card itself.

Which McQuillan did you get? The ball in hand or bat in hand?

(09-30-2012, 06:24 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I think they will grade the frame that it is in and not the T206 card itself.

Which McQuillan did you get? The ball in hand or bat in hand?
The one with the ball, I loaded a pic , don't know if it loaded up.

its much easier to see your pics if you go on a site like hosting pics..just upload your pics in the site and copy/paste the forum link in your post and voila

(09-30-2012, 07:11 PM)lefou66 Wrote: its much easier to see your pics if you go on a site like hosting pics..just upload your pics in the site and copy/paste the forum link in your post and voila
Yeah i' have a photobucket but just my computer has been so slow....added pic. thanks!

Nice hits!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I might be interested in the gwynn and all your minis depending on what you want in return. Can you add them to your organize? Also, if you're looking to resell the mcquillan, you would get more for it in the frame instead of taking it out to grade. I'm pretty sure topps bought mostly low grade cards to insert in the product. What series was your box?

(10-03-2012, 01:53 PM)david campos Wrote: I might be interested in the gwynn and all your minis depending on what you want in return. Can you add them to your organize? Also, if you're looking to resell the mcquillan, you would get more for it in the frame instead of taking it out to grade. I'm pretty sure topps bought mostly low grade cards to insert in the product. What series was your box?
I will add the mini's, Im keeping the Wagner and the brett has been traded.

The Gwynn is nice, but dont collect him will add it also./

I think the box was series 1, it was the blue box.

The Mcquillan is in excellent condition compared to what Ive seen other T2006 buyback cards and the ones Ive seen graded.

The box was $89.99 but had been beat and a few packs had bent corners so the guy dropped it to $59.99.