`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What under the radar 2012 rookie are you collecting and why?

What under the radar 2012 rookie are you collecting and why?
As the title states..we all know we chase down the Lucks, RG3's, Richardsons and so on..but who else may we have not heard of yet (or maybe we have a little) are you guys collecting? And as always, I and others really enjoy pics!

RE: What under the radar 2012 rookie are you collecting and why?
I really like T.J. Graham and of course there is Foles which seems like everyone is after as well.

Robert Turbin... I think Marshawn Lynch will drunk drive his way out of the league!!!
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

(09-30-2012, 10:31 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: I really like T.J. Graham and of course there is Foles which seems like everyone is after as well.
I agree with both of these, although I'm not actually chasing either one, just not disappointed when I pull them.

I also would put in there Coby Fleener for me. I know alot of people who pull him, say "%#&!, WRONG COLT!" and toss him onto the pile. I think he's got a chance of being a steady target for Luck.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Blair Walsh - rc kicker for the Vikings. I have 100% of his cards.....except nobody has decided to make one of him yet.

Even though he starts and has looked GOOD (hey where is the kicker love?)

Go Dawgs!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Michael Floyd. May not be as cheap as some but pretty cheap for a top wr. He will get more time as the season goes bona nd prices will boom. Just picked up a red atomic auto /10 for $70 yesterday and I think it will be a 200$ card by season's end.
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

PC, but I think James Hanna is going to be Witten's replacement. Only worried about the 1/1's right now, as his prices will drop in a few weeks, but I think he is the total package for a TE
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Brock Osweiler
I think this pick would be pretty obvious.

well before the draft I decided I would collect my b-day draft pick which is 11-1 so the 111th pick was evan rodriguez for the bears I have 4 of the 5 cards missing the 15th stripe which Im sure someone pulled and redeemed for the autos
Photobucket