Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1992 Dodgers Police Set Listing Errors
09-29-2012, 02:38 PM
1992 Dodgers Police Set Listing Errors
I noticed a few errors on the 1992 Dodgers Police set, not sure where to post it. I own #31 which is Mike Piazza, it is listed as Roger McDowell. I also have card #17, which is Robert McDowell but listed as Bob Ojeda. I actuall have the whole set, no Bob Ojeda exists at all. Their card number in the set is their jersey number. McDowell wore 17 after Ojeda left.

I am working on my Mike Piazza Personal Collection and would like to add his 1992 Plice card to my Org but can't...please help!!

Thanks,
Steve

I collect most Chicago Bears, Adrian Peterson, Jerome Bettis, Devin Thomas, Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders and Mike Piazza. I am always looking for a trade. Let me know what you got!!!

Oh yeah, Bear Down Chicago Bears!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 06:53 AM
RE: 1992 Dodgers Police Set Listing Errors
Hey Steve.

In order to report a mistake in the database, you need to contact the concerning editor of the sport. In this case: Beckett Baseball Magazine Email - bfleischer@beckett.com
Fire off an email with the description of the error, and a few pics of the card, preferably the front and back. It will take some time for the error to be corrected, so patience is key. Best wishes!

Randi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply