`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toploaders

Toploaders
I'm looking to buy some toploaders that hold thick cards such as triple threads patch cards. I think this question has been asked before but does anyone know what size I should get? I'm looking on blowout and they have ones that say thick topload with different numbers, 75pt, 79pt, 100pt, etc. Also looking to get some magnetic holders for the some of them. I'm guessing I have to buy the same size as the toploaders correct? I have no clue which ones to get so any help would be appreciated.
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

RE: Toploaders
120 point should hold most of your thick cards, Jerseys, etc. Some require larger, funky sizes, but 120 will pretty much do the job.

(09-28-2012, 05:44 PM)ja1091 Wrote: I'm looking to buy some toploaders that hold thick cards such as triple threads patch cards. I think this question has been asked before but does anyone know what size I should get? I'm looking on blowout and they have ones that say thick topload with different numbers, 75pt, 79pt, 100pt, etc. Also looking to get some magnetic holders for the some of them. I'm guessing I have to buy the same size as the toploaders correct? I have no clue which ones to get so any help would be appreciated.
The guide below will tell you what pt to use.

1 Regular Card = 20 Point - Use All Standard or Regular Card Holders

3 Regular Cards = 55 Point - Use 55 Point Holders (Also called Action Packed Size or Thick)

4-5 Regular Cards = 70-75 Point - Use 75 Point Holders or Extra Thick Holders

6-8 Regular Cards = 120-130 Point - Use 130 Point Holders (Commonly called Memorabilia Size or Real Thick or 3.5 mm)

9-12 Regular Cards = 180 Point - Use 180 Point Holders (Also called Super Thick)
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

I use 120 for most of my thicker hits, sometimes 130. I keep a box of 150 point ones around just in case, but I've never needed one.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!