Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Many First Timers!!!

So Many First Timers!!!
Good day, Beckett Community!

With a title like that, one might think that I am writing a complaint about some new members. NOPE! Haha! I would encourage more people to join our community and trade here on Beckett! We need to have our memberships bolstered.

The title is a prelude to the amount of vintage/near vintage RCs that came in over the past little while for my PC. I more than doubled what I had before, so I would say that some progress has been made! Haha! There is nothing big in this lot, but I still really enjoy them.

[Image: HockeyCards032.jpg][Image: HockeyCards031.jpg][Image: HockeyCards030.jpg][Image: HockeyCards029.jpg][Image: HockeyCards028.jpg][Image: HockeyCards027.jpg][Image: HockeyCards026.jpg][Image: HockeyCards025.jpg][Image: HockeyCards024.jpg][Image: HockeyCards023.jpg]

[Image: HockeyCards022.jpg][Image: HockeyCards021.jpg][Image: HockeyCards020.jpg][Image: HockeyCards019.jpg][Image: HockeyCards018.jpg][Image: HockeyCards017.jpg][Image: HockeyCards016.jpg][Image: HockeyCards015.jpg][Image: HockeyCards014.jpg][Image: HockeyCards013.jpg]

[Image: HockeyCards012-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards011.jpg][Image: HockeyCards010.jpg]

One for the Thunder Bay Boys PC

[Image: HockeyCards009.jpg]

All of the cards are in great shape and look awesome! I also managed to pick-up some decent traders along the way. Now... the 2006-07 Artifacts Autofacts Copper-Eric Staal was supposed to be for my Thunder Bay Boys PC, but there is a pretty nasty gash in the bottom of it. I was offered a picture of it, but I declined and just asked that the value be dropped a bit. It was agreed upon, but I am not happy with it for my PC. The trade was great, and the trader is an awesome guy. It's my fault... I'll deal with it! Haha!

[Image: HockeyCards036.jpg][Image: HockeyCards035.jpg][Image: HockeyCards034.jpg][Image: HockeyCards033.jpg]

Now, what would one of my posts be without a few Jaroslav Halak's in the mix??? Not too good a week! Haha! These are my newest main PC cards that I was able to snare.

[Image: HockeyCards003-8.jpg][Image: HockeyCards002-9.jpg][Image: HockeyCards001-8.jpg][Image: HockeyCards005-5.jpg][Image: HockeyCards007-5.jpg]

And the Halak cards were so great this week, I am able to put together a top three!!!

#3) From Chris (wiser) 2011-12 Between The Pipes Journey Jersey Silver-Jaroslav Halak

[Image: HockeyCards006-5.jpg]

#2) From Ron (ronfir) 2011-12 Panini Prime Namesakes-Jaroslav Halak #12/75 (REALLY wanting the A-L-A-K!!!)

[Image: HockeyCards004-5.jpg]

#1) And this one is a doozy!!! Another amazing card from Ron! 2010-11 Certified Fabric Of The Game Team Die Cut Prime-Jaroslav Halak #9/10!!!

[Image: HockeyCards008-5.jpg]

This card is ridiculous!!! It's the middle of the number four from his sleeve numbers!!! It is now in the top 5 of my favorite Halak cards!!! Thanks to Mike (onoxxxregretso), Ron (ronfir), Jeff (habs1909), Trevor (spiritbreaker22), Chris (wiser) and Jon (joncarrie2006) for all of the amazing trades and deals! It has been a great pleasure trading, and I know that there will be more to come. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi
Walt!!! I forgot to thank Walt for the brilliant Jordan Staal! Thank you for yet another amazing trade, my good friend!!!

Randi

RE: So Many First Timers!!!
Nice stamkos
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I don't know why, but that Ronning RC has always been a favourite of mine.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

Thanks for the comment, Mark!

Tyson: I know what you mean. There are so many obscure cards from the past that I really enjoy. One of my personal favorites is the 1990-91 O-Pee-Chee Premier-Jeremy Roenick RC. I love the shot of him hanging by his stick, and also the 1991-92 Pro Set-The Mask. I think that one might only be because Patrick Roy was my favorite player when I was younger and collecting.

Thanks for stopping by, folks!

Randi

gorgeous stuff you crazy canadien!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(09-27-2012, 02:24 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: gorgeous stuff you crazy canadien!
Thanks for the compliment, you silly Merc!

Randi

(09-27-2012, 02:29 PM)rayeates Wrote: Thanks for the compliment, you silly Merc!

Randi
bring it on eh? I don't have hockey now, so it makes me very angry...JUSTIN SMASH!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Great pickups Randi!!!! The Halak Certified patch is SICK!!!!!! Congrats on all the great cards!!!!
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

(09-27-2012, 02:41 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: bring it on eh? I don't have hockey now, so it makes me very angry...JUSTIN SMASH!
Don't hurt your hand b-slapping the pillow, Captain Dainty. We'd hate to hear about that with everything else! Hehe! Tongue

Randi
(09-27-2012, 03:22 PM)pens1fan Wrote: Great pickups Randi!!!! The Halak Certified patch is SICK!!!!!! Congrats on all the great cards!!!!
Thanks Walt! I saw it and my jaw dropped!!! Hugh was the one that helped me snare those bad-boys from Ron, so I owe him a huge thanks as well!!! I am currently working on getting a couple more sick Halak cards!!!

Randi

Randi that last patch is amazing!