`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!

RE: October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!
(10-15-2012, 11:00 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I've never even seen most of these names that have won lol.

My guess about "unknown Winners" would be that there are a slew of people who use the site mainly for trading and the OPG. They probably log in, click the entry link, check their Org. and then commence with trades. I know that there are a load of people who send me trade offers and I have no idea who they are. I check out their feedback and they have 100+ trades. They also collect only hockey (like I do), so it surprises me that I have not heard of them on the boards. So long as there are great traders out there, brilliant staff willing to go out of their way to make us feel appreciated, and stellar members who post to the boards and contribute to the great conversations on Beckett.com, this will be the best trading site on the net!

Congrats to all of the winners, and good luck to all! Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

Messages In This Thread
RE: October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you! - by rayeates - 10-16-2012, 01:12 PM