`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent trades/feedback

Recent trades/feedback
I had a few recent trades I left feedback for last night and for some reason it was left as negative on my fellow traders page..All my trades have been flawless recently and I apologize to anyone that got negative feedback from me idk what happened, but I will vouch for all my recent traders that got hit with the red x. Once again my apologies to anyone that might have got one. If there is any way of changing that internally in Beckett please I would like to have it fixed. Jeff

RE: Recent trades/feedback
Hey Jeff. This has been happening a lot more recently, and the usual culprit is an android or iPhone. They are not compatible with the site all that well, and when it comes to leaving stars... it just does not work. Nothing can be done about it right now, but if you were to contact one of the Mods they will throw the name(s) on the list. As long as you had left your counterpart a good comment, the issue will be fixed!

If it was not due to an android or iPhone, I do not know what to tell you. Internet Explorer is not the best browser to use on the site, and if you have compatibility mode on it wreaks havoc in many ways. Other than that all should be good. Best wishes!

Randi

I did it on my computer and it is internet explorer I guess I really do need to switch to Google Chrome. I just feel really bad for the people that got the negative and didn't deserve it. I will contact the mods thanks!

(09-26-2012, 06:47 AM)habs1909 Wrote: I did it on my computer and it is internet explorer I guess I really do need to switch to Google Chrome. I just feel really bad for the people that got the negative and didn't deserve it. I will contact the mods thanks!
Yeah... don't believe the hype that Microsoft gives themselves on TV... they suck! Haha! You are welcome for the help, and I will do it any time that I can!

Randi

Randi ~ You should be a MOD any day now, can't you take care of it...

IE sucks.. go with google chrome.