`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW MUCH IS THIS PMG GREEN WORTH??????????

RE: HOW MUCH IS THIS PMG GREEN WORTH??????????
Who did you sell it to? What website was it sold through? It wasn't ebay....
What other cards were in the "LOT"?

There are young adults on this site, there is no reason to cuss or use foul language. But you probably do not know that, because you are still a kid that got upset, because longtime Beckett Members have provided you an honest answer to your question... You should of taken the $3K offer for the Rodman & ran with it... I strongly believe that the Retro PMG will go down in price... except the top 4-5 players... i.e MJ & Lebron...

If the OP actually paid $4K for a case... that is crazy. you got ripped off!! you almost didn't make your money back... out of that $500 you made, you would have to package all cards, securely, ship with signature confirmation, send priority mail, or fedex or any other shipping method that has tracking.. maybe, even send registered mail with insurance... all that adds up.. insurance for $4,500 is not cheap..

It seems like you are new to Beckett... did you previously use another user id on this site?

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW MUCH IS THIS PMG GREEN WORTH?????????? - by jpleazme805 - 09-26-2012, 01:53 PM