`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first redemption and my Cespedes pickups for the week

My first redemption and my Cespedes pickups for the week
Got my first redemption in today. I must say its a pretty sexy card.
Along with that I thought I would share my Cespedes cards that were delivered through out last week. I got a thing for the sepia cards for some reason. Anyways, here they are.....

[Image: EPSON003.jpg]
[Image: EPSON002.jpg]
[Image: rxDwab1.png]
Collector of Yoenis Cespedes, Jose Canseco and other Oakland Athletics of the past and present

RE: My first redemption and my Cespedes pickups for the week
nice stuff!

very nice!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

(09-24-2012, 06:26 PM)robdooks Wrote: Got my first redemption in today. I must say its a pretty sexy card.
Along with that I thought I would share my Cespedes cards that were delivered through out last week. I got a thing for the sepia cards for some reason. Anyways, here they are.....

[Image: EPSON003.jpg]
[Image: EPSON002.jpg]
I would love to have that Ethier. I have a red coming in as well. But your's is 16.

The Ethier card is gorgeous. A fine looking card. Congratulations on the Cespedes pickups.

(09-25-2012, 01:09 PM)alexs64 Wrote: I would love to have that Ethier. I have a red coming in as well. But your's is 16.
I wouldn't mind trading as long as you got a nice patch on yours also. If you want the # 16/25 let me know
[Image: rxDwab1.png]
Collector of Yoenis Cespedes, Jose Canseco and other Oakland Athletics of the past and present