`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying some discipline...and selling!

Trying some discipline...and selling!
So in light of a HUGE Mitch Richmond card that hit the 'bay (and was removed, so thankfully it didn't matter!) that I could never have afforded, I'm attempting to build up some paypal and then NOT ACTUALLY SPEND IT in hopes of getting one really nice PC card since I don't have a single card in my collection (Jordan or Richmond) that books over $200.

Everything listed FT in my org is for sale! I don't have prices on everything just yet (don't get mad mods, there's over 5k cards in there!) but I will put prices on them whenever interest is expressed. As always I'll put together lots as requested or sell individual cards. I MIGHT even sell a few PC cards, including graded MJs, and my 2 Dream Team autos (was gonna try for all 12, just have David Robinson and Larry Bird thus far), but it would take BIG offers to get those.

So please take a look at my stuff and LMK if you'd like anything!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]