`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Raleigh show this weekend- Who needs what?

RE: Raleigh show this weekend- Who needs what?
So I learned an important lesson this weekend..

Don't go to weekend card shows just on Sunday, cause people are leaving early and stuff is long gone!

I love some college football so I couldn't go yesterday, and there just wasn't much today. I did get a couple OSU football cards, but that was about it. However, I did pick up a box of 95-96 Fleer for $12 just to have some box busting fun. No big pulls cause there's not much to be pulled, but the guy threw in 3 packs of 97-98 Topps...saw a Rock Stars card in one and got excited cause I need the MJ...

then saw the bottom of the back and it was a refractor, so I got REALLY excited...

Turns out it was the only other guy to lead his team to multiple titles in the 90's...Hakeem Olajuwon. Still a really nice pull from a free pack! Also grabbed a couple cheap GU cards (J-Kidd and Steph Curry, both /399). But that's it. Sorry I couldn't help anybody out!

Edit: @roberto, I couldn't find anything in that 09-10 UD realm, but I actually have a few of the dual games and the masterpieces as well. Check my org and LMK if I have any of your needs.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Raleigh show this weekend- Who needs what? - by buckunteer - 09-23-2012, 06:14 PM