`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do people insist on using PWE?

RE: Why do people insist on using PWE?
I like the idea of any single card under $8 is PWE. I typically do single cards under $5 in PWE. But I always ask the other trader first beforehand.

The only PWE trades I have done involved talking about it before the trade was accepted. If both traders don't agree to it, then I either won't do the trade or try and up the value a bit to make it worth the $2.50ish shipping.

If I pay $3 for shipping on ebay and get it in a PWE, I am ticked off. It has happened quite a few times and each time the stars are bumped and a mention of it is made in the feedback spot. I just hate when someone does that.

Along dbrookerd story, I had a guy mail a 1/1 printing plate of my PC (Jenkins) in a 50-point toploader in a bubble mailer with no tape on the top loader, no team bag, no penny sleeve, nothing. The card was halfway out of the case when I got it. I was charged $4 for shipping and I was furious. I left him a neutral for it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do people insist on using PWE? - by crazyforkinsler5 - 09-19-2012, 02:07 PM