`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why PMG is more popular than other potential parallel?

RE: Why PMG is more popular than other potential parallel?
(09-12-2012, 07:55 PM)stevebaird1 Wrote: the card companies will not quit till they suck the value and money out of all our pockets as much as possible this new retro set is total BS

+1... when it is popular, lets make tons of it and it is just like printing money!!! UD has done this since it's inception in 1989!

How many Griffey RCs were made after the intitial print run??? Do some research and you can see what I am talking about.

I actually like this retro product and had some preordered, just to have the wholeseller inform me that it was unavailable because it had pre sold to much of its limited quantities... now they have some in stock, but the price is about three times as high...yeah right!
(09-13-2012, 12:10 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: The Sports Card Dealers are rationing off product, with the help of Panini & who ever else is involved in their get rich quick scheme...

how in the hell can boxes of Retro reach over $600 within a few days of being released? I guess those collectors that preordered are making a killing, if they resold the product... doubling their money!! If I had the funds, i would of done this myself...

Dealers ration on Retro boxes, saying they only have a few left or they ran out.. then a couple days later, they have 20-30 cases to sell... WTH.. now, collectors think they are hard to find.. so they are willing to pay double the price for boxes of RETRO...

It's a SCAM I tell you!!

can't wait to see the prices drop... Did you see the prices of the MJ Retro Jambalaya?

Just saw this one and had to "+1" here as well.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why PMG is more popular than other potential parallel? - by got watcha want - 09-13-2012, 03:16 PM