Paul Goldschmidt PC Thread

RE: Paul Goldschmidt PC Thread
Nice PC! Thanks for sharing

Today's goodies, my second plate for him and its his 2012 topps mini

[Image: 215.jpg][Image: j6hi5k.jpg]
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

In today's mail, love the tier one man they are so sharp!

[Image: 2365_zps019b2212.jpg][Image: img006.jpg]

Still going lol, waiting for the white whale's to show up![Image: jytj.jpg][Image: img002.jpg]

Nice job on the PC man. Those are some really sick cards you have.

If I can make one suggestion?
- Take your time scanning your cards and scan them in one at a time. you can then post them as individual cards and post something about each one. You can also crop them to the edges of the cards then upload them to photobucket, you can also resize the pics once they are uploaded. I make mine 400X400 unless they are minis, booklets or graded.

This is just a bit of advice, it is your collection, but as a viewer it would be nice to see them line up.

Again - nice PC!

(10-12-2012, 10:03 AM)alexs64 Wrote: Nice job on the PC man. Those are some really sick cards you have.

If I can make one suggestion?
- Take your time scanning your cards and scan them in one at a time. you can then post them as individual cards and post something about each one. You can also crop them to the edges of the cards then upload them to photobucket, you can also resize the pics once they are uploaded. I make mine 400X400 unless they are minis, booklets or graded.

This is just a bit of advice, it is your collection, but as a viewer it would be nice to see them line up.

Again - nice PC!
Yeah once i get to a certain point im going to redo all the photos and try and clean them up a bit. Here is a link to my bucket where i have them all done nicely one by one with card info for each one. Thanks man!

http://s1053.photobucket.com/albums/s463...midt%20PC/

(10-13-2012, 06:10 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Yeah once i get to a certain point im going to redo all the photos and try and clean them up a bit. Here is a link to my bucket where i have them all done nicely one by one with card info for each one. Thanks man!

http://s1053.photobucket.com/albums/s463...midt%20PC/
Now that looks great!! Nice job man, and continued success on that sweet PC.

Thanks man, Damn just checked yours out very impressive!!!

(10-13-2012, 01:38 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Thanks man, Damn just checked yours out very impressive!!!
Haha thanks man I appreciate that