`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finest Rousey

Finest Rousey
Man, I was waiting to pick up a Ronda Rousey Finest auto thinking the prices would come down after a bit...but they keep going UP and UP...

Should I grab one now or keep waiting?
[Image: arod.gif]

RE: Finest Rousey
(08-17-2012, 01:57 PM)arod1973 Wrote: Man, I was waiting to pick up a Rondey Rousey Finest auto thinking the prices would come down after a bit...but they keep going UP and UP...

Should I grab one now or keep waiting?
They are probably selling real high right now because she is fighting tonight and they want to get as much money as they can just in case she loses, which I highly doubt. If she loses tonight they will probably drop in prices but if she wins they might stay the same, go higher or some might drop, who knows. As long as people keep paying the higher prices the longer they are going to stay that way.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: Finest Rousey
wait!! she will probably not lose tomorrow like jerry said but she will eventually or she will run out of contenders and not get fights like happened at times to cyborg. one lucky punch though and u never know!!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1