More pickups
Here are some of my recent pickups:

[Image: photo1-17.jpg]
I might get the Holoview graded.
[Image: photo2-17.jpg]
[Image: photo3-15.jpg]
Shaq 1/29
[Image: photo4-14.jpg]
Those Hot Hands are one of the nicest sets from 2004-05. The guy I got it from has a Ming that I plan on picking up next month.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

RE: More pickups
That All-NBA looks good in the scan... if the edges are as clean as they look...that might be the card to get graded. I know a good grade on that one is tough.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(08-16-2012, 11:47 AM)got watcha want Wrote: That All-NBA looks good in the scan... if the edges are as clean as they look...that might be the card to get graded. I know a good grade on that one is tough.
agreed. Mine would easily be a 9-9.5 if the edges were in as good a shape as the rest of the card. As is it'd get an 8 I'd bet, no better.

Sweet pickups, btw!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Very nice pickups, I really enjoyed the Hot Hands, a beautiful card set.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Nice pick ups!
Shame we dont have many LCS's in Australia anymore
Collecting Clarence Weatherspoon

(08-16-2012, 11:47 AM)got watcha want Wrote: That All-NBA looks good in the scan... if the edges are as clean as they look...that might be the card to get graded. I know a good grade on that one is tough.
Thanks but the back bottom corners of the card isn't perfect. It would look real good to the naked eye, but once beckett slab it will come back around an 8.5 IMO.
(08-16-2012, 12:15 PM)buckunteer Wrote: agreed. Mine would easily be a 9-9.5 if the edges were in as good a shape as the rest of the card. As is it'd get an 8 I'd bet, no better.

Sweet pickups, btw!
Thanks buck
(08-16-2012, 12:58 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: Very nice pickups, I really enjoyed the Hot Hands, a beautiful card set.
I agree. I would love to get the set eventually. Thanks
(08-17-2012, 07:16 AM)awoj Wrote: Nice pick ups!
Shame we dont have many LCS's in Australia anymore
Thanks. My LCS isn't the best, but when someone brings in some good stuff I usually take advantage. His wife collects Jordan so I never get any good Jordans from him. I picked these up from some guys that I know that sell & trade locally.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(08-17-2012, 11:13 AM)kenarm79 Wrote: Thanks. My LCS isn't the best, but when someone brings in some good stuff I usually take advantage. His wife collects Jordan so I never get any good Jordans from him. I picked these up from some guys that I know that sell & trade locally.
You know where to find me if you pick up anymore good Weatherspoons, look forward to adding the Centurn marks to my PC Smile

Collecting Clarence Weatherspoon