Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Chrome

2012 Topps Chrome
Hey all,

the 2012 Topps Chrome comes out in a week and a half or so on 8/22 i believe. I was thinking about making my first multi-box buy for this and wanted to see what everyone's thoughts on the product were before i shell out $$$
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

RE: 2012 Topps Chrome
It looks like its going to be a real strong product this year. I've always been a fan of Topps Chrome.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I've heard a lot of people (myself included) say they're looking forward to this year's Chrome. I say go for it!
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Just ordered 3 boxes myself. I'd say go for it

why Topps Chrome over Bowman Chrome ? I always thought Bowman was what everyone was after

(08-12-2012, 07:01 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: why Topps Chrome over Bowman Chrome ? I always thought Bowman was what everyone was after
i don't think topps has released the full list of autos yet, but i would imagine harper, darvish, and cespedes are all there. im new to collecting, but this seems like a huge year for rookie cards.

I'm just gonna get a blaster or two of this. I want bowman chrome really bad in October.

Also after bowman platinum I've done really well on blisters and rack packs
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Go for it dude!! I've always been attracted to the chrome cards! While I dont usually bust any chrome, I am slowly working on building the Heritage chrome sets.

If you do decide to bust some...please let us know what you pull!!Big Grin
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

i will toppsfan. heritage is nice, but it's too big of a set for me to try and piece together. i'm working on 2012 archives instead.

just put in my order. getting 4 boxes. hopefully i pull something nice. keep your fingers crossed!