`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Racing cards 4 your hockey cards

My Racing cards 4 your hockey cards
Hello...I have a small box full of racing cards that I have picked up over the years that I'd like to swap for some hockey cards. There are a few autographs and racing memorabilia cards, some serial numbered cards, and some regular base set cards. I'd like to unload the whole bunch, but if you only like certain drivers / crews, PM me with who they are and if possible, a list of the hockey you might have available to trade. THANKS and happy collecting!....Eddie

RE: My Racing cards 4 your hockey cards
You didn't post who you are looking for, so it's hard to gauge what you want. I have lots of NHL cards FT. Mostly base and all are from about 1989 to about 1995 or 96. Check my ORG to see if anything interests you. I am fine with trading for base cards.
I mostly collect Hendrick Motorsports drivers or former drivers. Here is my list of top drivers I am looking for (in order): Jimmie Johnson, Mark Martin, Jeff Gordon, Kasey Kahne, Kyle Busch, Trevor Bayne, Danica Patrick, Dale Jr., Davey Allison, Ricky Rudd. LMK if you think we can make a trade.