`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
WTTF Paul Goldschmidt - List Inside

RE: Paul Goldschmidt Super Collector - Needs inside - Lets trade!
those whales are sharp congrats on them.
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

(11-22-2012, 01:12 AM)griffey man 1 Wrote: those whales are sharp congrats on them.
Thanks man, I was so excited to get them!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I just added a few goldschmidts to my org including a mini auto

(11-24-2012, 04:09 PM)bigdcardinals7 Wrote: I just added a few goldschmidts to my org including a mini auto
I have those thanks but didn't see any autos in your org.

Bump got some more goodies to trade for anyone who can help knock stuff off this list

Hey, I have a bowman platinum die-cut auto #3/25. I collect Derek Jeter. Looking for a stadium club Murphy . Willing to trade for that or make an offer .

(01-09-2013, 12:26 PM)pelotero Wrote: Hey, I have a bowman platinum die-cut auto #3/25. I collect Derek Jeter. Looking for a stadium club Murphy . Willing to trade for that or make an offer .
I have some Jeter available, feel free to look through my org and send me an offer. Will trade in your favor for it.

(01-09-2013, 12:26 PM)pelotero Wrote: Hey, I have a bowman platinum die-cut auto #3/25. I collect Derek Jeter. Looking for a stadium club Murphy . Willing to trade for that or make an offer .
not trying to step on any toes but if your wanting jeters for the goldy auto and you cant find enough for it from ryanmo, check me as i have a alot of jeters to trade. i have made alot of trade ith ryanmo and im sure we can work a deal for it. i just want him to have a chance to get it.
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

(01-09-2013, 09:20 PM)griffey man 1 Wrote: not trying to step on any toes but if your wanting jeters for the goldy auto and you cant find enough for it from ryanmo, check me as i have a alot of jeters to trade. i have made alot of trade ith ryanmo and im sure we can work a deal for it. i just want him to have a chance to get it.
Wow thank you man I really appreciate the backup, that's really nice of you!!!

Bump, looking for his 2013 heritage autos as well. Got his base already