`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back from a hiatus of buying boxes, 6 Box Case Break of 2012 Bowman Platinum

RE: Back from a hiatus of buying boxes, 6 Box Case Break of 2012 Bowman Platinum
I think my next blaster is going to be a BP. I'm also interested in your Terdoslavich Auto. I know it says your not trading but let me know if we can work something out.

I haven't been able to find any more 2012 Bowman Platinum Blasters at Wally World or Target..just the rack packs and I took the last 6 before my 1/2 case came in and the both haven't restocked them back....I'll check your organizer and PM you, if there is something I need for the PC.

Good Luck with that blaster.

Thanks
The Dylan Bundy Gold ref AU is a monster hit I'd think. So I'd say you did quite well. I'd love a shot at the Matt Moore AU/relic and some of the refractors. LMK when ya figure things out. Thanks

I definitely was glad to get the Dylan Bundy Gold Auto..I was hoping I'd get a Trout auto or Red Sox auto out of the 1/2 case..but maybe in the next 1/2 case coming. I'll keep in you in mind for the Moore auto, which refractors were you thinking about? and were you looking to buy/trade?

Once I break the other cases, those will be posted also.

Thanks,

Messages In This Thread
RE: Back from a hiatus of buying boxes, 6 Box Case Break of 2012 Bowman Platinum - by Dukester - 08-04-2012, 10:39 PM