`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
met up with some awesome members at the nationals....
Wink 
met up with some awesome members at the nationals....
Been at the nationals since Wednesday and got a chance to meet up with some wonderful members so far .....so far I have met up with Ftballcardz, Ripkenfan72,Chads-cards, and jkiddridnour.....all of them are awesome members and people.....super stoked I was able to hang with some Beckett members , bust some wax and shoot the breeze....its been a blast and hope to do so more often.....thanks for the experience and fun time guys/gals......been a real pleasure.
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: met up with some awesome members at the nationals....
thats awesome! I so wish I lived closer so I coulda went! Some great members there that I would have loved to hang with!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Wow, how lucky!!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Pictures...or it didn't really happen. Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(08-04-2012, 12:06 AM)branesergen Wrote: thats awesome! I so wish I lived closer so I coulda went! Some great members there that I would have loved to hang with!
Not too far for me.....only a 3 1/2 hr drive each way....lol....definitely great members for sure.....Ripkenfan(Teresa) even brought me my first ray rice auto....SWEET
(08-04-2012, 12:09 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Wow, how lucky!!
Yep...I sure am....Smile
(08-04-2012, 12:21 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Pictures...or it didn't really happen. Wink
Wish I had ....jkidd is gone, Chad is gone and so is Ftball...should've took a few pics....ripken is still here as is mcloudfive and some others.....will have to do it
Bucket

It was great hanging with you and Ripkenfan (Teresa) yesterday. I'll be back down again today. I'll text you when im there and we'll get a picture so Wendy believes us... Lol.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(08-04-2012, 06:07 AM)ftballcardz Wrote: It was great hanging with you and Ripkenfan (Teresa) yesterday. I'll be back down again today. I'll text you when im there and we'll get a picture so Wendy believes us... Lol.
Sounds like a plan....got the camera in hand......Smile
Bucket

Wow! Wish I could be there.

Very cool..what a fun time that must of been Cyber!! nothing better than meeting some of the fine members we have been gotten to know here..
B.S.ing about cards with people who KNOW cards in person is the BEST....
Smile
most of my friends here at home look at me like a deer in the headlights when i start talking cardboard..lmao
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(08-04-2012, 07:20 AM)Benefactor- Wrote: Wow! Wish I could be there.
Its a blast...should definatly to a national....
(08-04-2012, 08:13 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: Very cool..what a fun time that must of been Cyber!! nothing better than meeting some of the fine members we have been gotten to know here..
B.S.ing about cards with people who KNOW cards in person is the BEST....
Smile
most of my friends here at home look at me like a deer in the headlights when i start talking cardboard..lmao
Know what you man Jeff....definitely a bunch of cool people on here....so happy to have meet them all and had a chance to break so cardboard with them.....need to to it again soon.....Smile
Bucket