`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of buying 2 baseball hobby boxes

Thinking of buying 2 baseball hobby boxes
What should I get I'm feeling pretty good lucky lets hope I pull something good so what's good out there people.

RE: Thinking of buying 2 baseball hobby boxes
I've been wanting to buy a box of Bowman Platinum but out of the 2 blasters I opened I felt I did a lot better.
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Platinum looks pretty good this year.

(08-01-2012, 01:14 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Platinum looks pretty good this year.
I had 3 boxes of platinum and my best pull was the verlander auto /25 1 in 1700 packs should I get 2 more boxes ?

(08-01-2012, 01:22 PM)turo650 Wrote: I had 3 boxes of platinum and my best pull was the verlander auto /25 1 in 1700 packs should I get 2 more boxes ?
If you're feeling lucky, go for it.
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

I'm thinking of buying more 2007 Sweet Spots. They are $59ish on ebay. One pack - but the last two I opened each had three hits - two autos and a relic. Come in a pretty cool tin.
Just a thought!
Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]

I have had incredible luck with Ginter so that would be my choice. Platinum is also sweet. Last but not least I really like Bowman especially jumbo boxes with 3 autos.

(08-01-2012, 02:45 PM)magneto2 Wrote: I have had incredible luck with Ginter so that would be my choice. Platinum is also sweet. Last but not least I really like Bowman especially jumbo boxes with 3 autos.
[Image: 3b91f43b.jpg] my pull from ginter today
(08-01-2012, 03:03 PM)turo650 Wrote: [Image: 3b91f43b.jpg] my pull from ginter today
I will post my other autos I did pretty good will post them later on

Super Nice Break! That should sell very well should you choose to!

(08-01-2012, 05:55 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Super Nice Break! That should sell very well should you choose to!
Also I pull 4 Harper RCs ruby and some good prospects will post the autos later .