`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to BUY your tampa bay Buccaneers! Plus More

RE: I want to BUY your tampa bay Buccaneers! Plus More
(07-28-2012, 10:45 PM)shultsy24 Wrote: Hey guys, really looking to get my buccaneers collection going again after being out of the hobby for so long. Looking for Doug Martin, Mike Alstott, Freeman, Arrelious Benn Ronde Barber and so forth. Only looking for really nice patches or autos of buccaneers legends or current bucs stars. Would also look at other nice football cards you have non bucs that you are willing to sell..

***Just post a picture of the card/cards you are offering, and let me know a price you are looking to get for them. Have paypal locked and ready to send if you got the right cards.********NOT LOOKING TO GO THROUGH BUCKETS, JUST SHOW ME WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER**
PM sent

(07-28-2012, 10:45 PM)shultsy24 Wrote: Hey guys, really looking to get my buccaneers collection going again after being out of the hobby for so long. Looking for Doug Martin, Mike Alstott, Freeman, Arrelious Benn Ronde Barber and so forth. Only looking for really nice patches or autos of buccaneers legends or current bucs stars. Would also look at other nice football cards you have non bucs that you are willing to sell..

***Just post a picture of the card/cards you are offering, and let me know a price you are looking to get for them. Have paypal locked and ready to send if you got the right cards.********NOT LOOKING TO GO THROUGH BUCKETS, JUST SHOW ME WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER**
I tried to respond to your PM but it said you had reached your quota. Which of the Freeman cards were you interested in? The Game Breakers Auto or the Classics auto? Thanks.
I collect Kobe Bryant, Trumaine Johnson, and LOST Autos and Relics.

http://s754.photobucket.com/albums/xx184/Gryffindor776/

Hey i cleared the pms. Both autos seperate
[Image: Sig.jpg]
Collecting St Louis Cardinals and Tampa Bay Buccaneers!
http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f238/jshults24/

Hey man go see my thread on here i have a benn multicolored patch auto
looking for all redskins and devin thomas cards

I have this. I wouldnt say legend or star but still a nice card for a bucs collection
[Image: garcia.jpg]

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

I have these...
Photobucket
X